Steering as a Content Creator for Public Relations & Liasioning for CBSE Schools, Junior Colleges and Engineering Colleges. Work closely with the reporting authority and respective heads for all the related tasks of content development.
Over All Roles & Responsibilities:
1. A Content Creator will be responsible for creating, developing, writing and contributing content targeting a specific set of individuals and organizations.
2. Collectively & individually responsible for developing the content for Public Relations, Articles for all media, Websites, Blogs, Circulars, Events, SOPs, etc
3. Role also requires proofreading and editing of contents, technical content writing, press notes, designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles published in print & digitally, reports, publicity brochures, information for websites
4. Enhance VGS Brand image through informative, innovative & error free content of information being circulated about MIT Group, & All Units of CBSE Schools & Jr. Colleges
5. Create content for promoting upcoming projects & units of MIT Group
6. Role requires & demands subject matter knowledge and implied language expertise as well.
7. Knowledge of Technical writing, Educational writing, Proof Reading of Teaching Presentations, Curriculum design and instructional materials delivery will be an added advantage, though not mandatory.
8. Qualified with innovative content writing skills.
9. Conduct Workshops and Trainings for Teachers, Professors and Students of Schools and Colleges for their regular work and Critical Projects.
10. Responsible for Corporate Communications of the parent body and all the sub-units under the purview of the undersigned.
11. Design Content for ATL/BTL Marketing of all locations.
12. Designing, Writing and/or Producing presentations, Press Releases, Articles published in print & digitally, reports, publicity brochures, information for websites.
13. Proof- read and Edit content before uploading on webpages.
14. Communicate and co- ordinate with digital media team and have a steady contact with journalists.
15. Write guest post on blogs to enhance image and interest of public at large.
16. Ensure all articles being circulated to damage the image of MIT Group of Institutions are addressed in the requisite procedure and manner.
17. Create cost effective SOPs and methodologies for PR and Marketing Activities.
18. Identify organizations, agencies and bodies who helpful to fulfill the goals.
19. Ensure media coverage & publicizing the social activities undertaken.
20. Build-up of the existing brand image of MIT and up keep of interest of the public at large.
21. The content creation or writing can be in English, Hindi and Marathi language depending on the target group.