CCL is a highly respected, world-class organization with clients in the Fortune 500 worldwide. Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) (www.ccl.org) is expanding its leadership footprint across India and South Asia and is looking for a motivated self-starter (representative) to be part of our Business Development team, based in Gurgaon, Haryana.
1. Be responsible for new client acquisition, and key account management.
2. Oversee a revenue target and be responsible for client development.
3. Oversee fee and cost strategies
4. Identify key business opportunities with current and potential client partners, typically at the C-suite level
5. Develop continual revenue from key accounts
6. Introduce new “learning” and solutions to new clients
7. Actively looking for new opportunities to grow the business
8. Work closely with Project Managers to ensure the delivery processes meet client expectations
1. Be constantly “refreshed” through attending CCL colloquia, CCL programs and training, and/or access other learning opportunities to stay current on CCL products, publications, research, processes, etc.
2. Constantly learn and bring value to the team.
3. Liaise closely with APAC and the rest of the CCL world on the latest designs and custom solutions to be marketed
Profile of Ideal Candidate
· University degree, strongly preferred.
· 10- 15 years of experience in business development and/or solutions selling with relevant work experience in a similar (education or consulting or HR) industry.
· Familiarity with leadership, organization development, and talent management solutions.
· Experience in account management, and especially growing revenue from key accounts.
· Track record of building new business/segments.
· Experience with working across the Asia Pacific.
· Working knowledge of another Asian language.
· Passion for leadership development, enjoys challenges, and possess good cross-cultural
· Good business acumen, and comfortable with managing revenue targets.