We are dedicated to democratising healthcare through technology - ensuring families get high-quality healthcare whenever they need it.
Backed by marquee investors like Rajan Anandan,500 Startups, Times Internet, WEH Ventures, EMVC, First Principles, we are transforming healthcare for Middle India by coupling primary care and comprehensive health insurance into one affordable subscription for the 600-million uninsured in the country.
The Social Media intern will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operations and management of content of Clinikk’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. This position will be responsible for planning, creating, scheduling, and posting content for different social media channels. The Social Media Intern will work with our Marketing team and will be responsible for the overall brand awareness in our Social Media sites.
• Work with the Marketing team to promote Clinikk’s offerings, plans, services, and special events.
• Create engaging content for all major social media platforms to increase Clinikk’s brand awareness.
• Brainstorm/offer ideas for social media projects/opportunities.
• Schedule content to be published on social media at ideal times.
• Assist with monitoring the social media channels and analysis of activities.
• Periodic reporting to internal and external stakeholder on the performance of campaigns
• Assist with managing Clinikk’s social media content calendar.
• Assist with curating social media content for events, stand-alone campaigns, and other projects.
• Competitor research and analysis to understand the trends in the industry.
• Plan and execute creative ideas to increase engagement of the existing page and further increase growth in terms of followers.
• Basic understanding of social media marketing/performance marketing strategy & Channels
• In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Well versed with current Social Media trends
• Displays excellent written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of Canva or any other design tool is good to have
• Good analytical skills to monitor, measure and report the Social Media performance
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Experience in content creation in any format will be an added advantage but not a requirement
• B.Tech /MBA/ any graduate or post graduate.