This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud platform. You will partner with business and product development teams throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and innovating user experiences for our customers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant, intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must.
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience,
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer