Brief about Fractal Analytics: What makes Fractal a GREAT fit for you? When you join Fractal, youll be part of a fast-growing team that helps our clients leverage AI together with the power of behavioural sciences to make better decisions. We're a strategic analytics partner to most admired fortune 500 companies globally, we help them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics, AI and behavioural science to the decision. Fractal has more than 3,000 employees across 16 global locations, including the United States, UK, Ukraine, India, Singapore, and Australia. Fractal has consistently been rated as India's best companies to work for, by The Great Place to Work® Institute, featured as a leader in Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2021, Computer Vision Consultancies Wave™ 2020 & Specialized Insights Service Providers Wave™ 2020 by Forrester Research, and recognized as an "Honorable Vendor" in 2021 Magic Quadrant™ for data & analytics by Gartner. For more information visit fractal.ai Responsibilities •
- The incumbent will be responsible for bid management, proposals and negotiations as part of the Sales operations team and maximizing revenue growth for Fractal.
- S/He would lead pre-sales and sales operations for a one or more key industry sectors such as Financial Services, CPG., Healthcare, or Retail etc.
- S/He would be involved in writing proposals be involved in large Analytics deal wins of over USD 5 Mn.
- Strong program management skills and ability to pull in stakeholders across the organization and drive collaboration in a bid management scenario.
- Ability to take accountability for driving win rates, carry out detailed reporting both on inside and outside of the CRM system
- Ability to work with horizontals and vertical teams to build a consistent messaging framework, maintain collaterals and manage key activities for designated accounts
- Manage and administrate CRM (Salesforce) and build custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce
Qualification & Experience
- Strong exposure and understanding of sales life cycle, global delivery models (On-site/Off-shore etc)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multi-cultural, dispersed and multi-party teams & working within a matrix structure to harness capabilities of the team and craft a winning proposal
- Capacity to translate complex technical solutions, strategies, and themes into readable and winning proposal
- Ability to story-board key themes and messages and help build winning client pitches and propositions
- Detail-oriented; multitasking and having demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM/Salesforce is desired