The candidate will provide legal and administrative support to the Middle Eastern legal division of a global professional services company. A successful candidate will primarily focus on: (a) the management of the company’s insurance obligations; and (b) producing contract reviews for construction/engineering projects. The candidate should be detail-oriented, have exceptional administrative and organisational skills and must have excellent written and verbal communication abilities in the English language. The candidate must have a law degree and at least five years’ relevant experience, preferably within the legal department of multinational companies.
Responsible for the management of the company’s insurance obligations within the Middle East, including both operational (obtaining insurance quotations) and administrative tasks • Responsible for reviewing a full range of commercial contracts (Consultant/Sub Consultant Services Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Commercial Leases, etc.) • Providing feedback on contractual risks in a clear and readable format • Conducting contract negotiations with a variety of clients and subcontractors across the Middle East • Supporting the Middle East legal team with miscellaneous tasks.
Bachelor of laws or related degree
• At least 5 years’ experience in providing legal support, preferably within an in-house legal team of a multinational organisation
• Knowledge of commercial insurance highly desirable
• Knowledge of engineering and construction industry highly desirable
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software, particularly Microsoft Word
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently
Bachelor of Laws