Job Description : Sales Ops Analyst
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $140MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
- Meet with Consulting Services Leadership weekly
- Escalation point for issues on timecards, audits, customer service on billing, exception processes
- Occasionally participate in pulling data for customer audits
- Develop audit schedule and host audit launch calls for those involved
- Training for onboarding process to field – re-implemented in new hire program
- Cross training – audits, contracts, third parties, specific client requirements
- OT – determination and additional issue of how this is spelled out on contracts
- Documenting SOPs for the team and streamline processes
- Tracking and reporting of data for onboarding and audits
- Tracking of hours and timecards (as well as monitoring signed timecards)
- Tracking/Reporting of Revenues and Margins generated by CS
- Generate needed input for commissions information
- POC and Auditor for customer billing/invoicing and
- Communication and exceptions for the field- need approval process for contracts and other exceptions
- Weekly meetings with Internal Stake Holders
- Own tasks for Client Support Specialist requests
- Training to the field on compliance/process issues
- Interaction with Account Executive team on compliance/process issues
- Interaction with RM’s on compliance/process issues
- Develop daily & weekly activity reporting for Time Keeping systems
- Guidance on OT laws at submission
- Escalation for exceptions for OT Work Orders
- Enhancements to Records/questions – weekly
- Approval for new equipment for users in question
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years of experience in Customer Service, Administration, or Sales Operations.
- 2-3 years of experience with CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Advanced MS Office Suite experience, primarily MS Word and MS Excel
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work with associates at all levels within the organization.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent listening skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and a self-starter.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at email@example.com.