Who we are?
LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution and Marketing Automation platform used by over 1500 businesses worldwide to automate their New Sales, Renewals/Upsells and Field Sales processes. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of high velocity sales processes. LeadSquared offers next generation, AI enabled automation process engine that helps organizations automate, analyze and optimize their sales and marketing processes.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs.
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award.
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific.
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius.
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like GAJA Capital, Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal. Technology Services Team
Leadsquared customers are on-boarded by inhouse and partner-led Professional Services (PS) and Technology Services (TS) teams. The TS team is responsible to -
- Develop and maintain reusable applications, integrations and connectors.
- Develop and maintain custom web and mobile applications.
- Integrate LeadSquared with customer technology environment.
- Manage the cloud (AWS) environment used for customer specific applications.
- Own complete delivery of software development work for assigned accounts.
- Create Proof-of-Concept applications for innovative features/products the company conceptualises.
- Work with the PreSales team to create winning solutions.
- Automate LeadSquared internal processes to support business growth.
- Own continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
LeadSquared is looking for a leader to manage a team of 10-12 engineers within the TS group. The role involves understanding business requirements, customer problems, architecting the appropriate solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing, and testable. It is a hands-on role involving building software and taking ownership of delivery by working closely with team members.Requirements
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- 8+ years of experience in building software applications / products
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronic streams) or equivalent qualifications.
- Full-stack web application development experience in NodeJS/Python/PHP with good understanding of Web UI, REST API and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in architecting and designing web applications and services.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning.
- Good understanding of architectural concepts of cloud-based web applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.