Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Software Developer-Cloud Native QA
What we are looking for:
We are looking for Cloud Native QA to help build high quality bespoke cloud native solutions for our Tier1/2 Telecom and Data Center customers.
Must be an experienced technical leader who enjoys client delivery and is comfortable with helping clients manage both the opportunities and challenges that accompany multi-vendor system integration in a fast paced environment.
You should have very strong agile testing mindset & automation skills with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirement/Story analysis, capturing of Non-Functional Requirements.
- Instilling a “quality” mentality into the team and helping to challenge and drive the team in everything they do.
- Develop test strategy, approach , process and test plans for applications
- Build robust test automation using Python test frameworks
- Support customer integration activities, lab trials, and field trials
- Should have 7 to 15 years relevant QA experience, preferably in telecommunication domain with Bachelor’s degree in ECE/CSE; with current employer being a product based company.
- Experienced as QA in Scrum team based agile setup.
- Experienced in identifying requirement coverage gaps & validating the definition of Done of User stories/requirements
- Experienced in functional and performance testing of applications
- Experienced in test automation development using Python and exposure to Python test frameworks like Robot.
- Experienced in testing the scalability of distributed application with focus on “test for recovery”
- Experience in Big data analytics, Kafka, Elastic Search, Influx DB, MongoDB, Cassandra is an advantage.
- Experience in configuring and using Prometheus and Grafana as monitoring services.
- Experienced in working with CI / CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good knowledge in Dockers, Kubernetes to facilitate application deployment, upgrade and scale.
- Exposure to and introduction of “Chaos Engineering” principles in QA is a plus
Exposure to Canary Testing ( Blue / Green Deployment) is a plus