Salesforce CRM Consultant
Location: Noida / Bangalore / Chennai / Pune
Opportunity to work with Business transformation office (BTO). You will be driving the nextgen sales CRM strategy and program for HCL.
- 9+ experience in Implementation of and development on large Salesforce CRM and/or competitive Tier 1 CRM solutions such as Microsoft, Siebel, or SAP. Prefer Salesforce.
- Successfully analyse, describe and design complex business processes
- Defining blueprint, sales CRM strategy, addressing all high-level business and technical requirements
- Strong Leadership skills to ensure that aligned developer team is giving best results.
- Strong understanding of CRM trends and innovative solutions in the CRM space especially in the area of the impact of Social Media, Analytics and Mobility to customer strategy
- Collaborate with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis
- Contribute to the scope- and risk management, evaluation and mitigation plan Help drive the estimation to realize the implementation of the proposed solution
- Ensure that Salesforce solutions and data sources are appropriately integrated
- Collaborate with the Program Manager and gather feedback from key client stakeholder
- Continuously validate the solution to ensure fulfillment of customer’s requirements
- Participate in facilitation, analysis, and creating prototypes, Identification etc.
- Lead large transformational project deliveries. You would have worked in a transition project from Salesforce and Dynamics.
- Broad industry experience and competitive application knowledge are a plus.
- Understand and be able to articulate the/technical infrastructure of Salesforce CRM (or competitor products) as well as have a working knowledge of Salesforce related products.
- Excellent articulation skills, to come with right solutions and ROI.
PS: Only Shortlisted profiles will be contacted for further stage/processing.