Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Deputy Manager / Manager – Finance & Accounts
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 2-5 years (in Fund backed Infra platforms/Infra/Roads & Highways)
Preferred Role: F&A Reporting & MIS
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly book closure on time and ensuring the provisions are done.
- Preparation of quarterly, half yearly and yearly standalone Annual Accounts and Consolidated Annual Accounts as per Ind AS and IFC for multiple entities
- Handling statutory auditor, internal auditors, cost audit and tax audit
- Controlling the Trail balance of the multiple entities.
- Preparation of MIS reports, Budget Vs Actuals and Variance Analysis of key indicators
- Preparation / review of cash flow and receivable monitoring report
- Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Designing and implementing internal controls, drafting SOP's and establishing the ERP / Tally integration.
- Monitoring of KPIs of Third Party accounting service Provider and ensuring the smooth operations by setting the guidelines and processes