About BYJU’S Exam Prep:
BYJU’s Exam Prep is the Most Comprehensive Preparation App for all Exams, loved by millions of aspirants across the country.
We are a rapidly growing team of innovative, inquisitive, like-minded go-getters, who have helped over 3 Crore Aspirants in achieving their career dreams. We are a young and passionate organization, constantly striving to work towards the aspirants’ cause. We believe in working hard and celebrating achievements harder with our colleagues-turned-friends. The open and approachable culture at BYJU’S Exam Prep ensures an all-round learning experience with equal focus on tech and human skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Product conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven, test & iterate approach
- Market research, collecting user feedback and information from other teams to identify priority areas for product development
- Ability to design and understand user journeys. Designing wire-frames and Product Requirement Documents
- Devise end to end product strategy: both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap for both Web and App products
- Maintaining a prioritized feature backlog, with internal buy-ins
- Take ownership of a vertical and drive it’s growth to improve the key business metrics
- Approach complex unstructured business problems with a structured approach and come up with innovative yet simple product solutions
- Manage cross-functional execution of the product roadmap, working closely with design, engineering, SEO, marketing and operations teams.
- Ensuring timely launch of product features and tracking its impact
- Hands on experience of tracking tools like GA, Clevertap. Able to identify metrics, track and interpret data from different sources to understand the success of product features and iterate accordingly.
- Lead organizational initiatives to establish best-in-class product management practices within BEP
What You’ll Need:
- Education : B.Tech / MBA
- 3-4 years of experience in online B2C product related role
- Hands on knowledge of agile product development with a focus on Go to market (GTM) strategy
- Be customer centric in your product approach with a strong bias for execution
- Ability to create wireframes and user experience for the features
- Strong Data analytics & reasoning skills and comfort with tools like Google Analytics, Clevertap
- Strong communication skills - Written and Verbal
- Ability to mentor junior team members
P.S. We have a strong, proven bias towards people who demonstrate zeal to learn, a curiosity of how things work beneath the hood and are a good match for our open culture that promotes integrity, equality and learning.