Planet Smart City fosters a culture of inclusivity that reflects our mission in addressing one of the most pressing current global issues: affordable housing. More than 1.6 billion people currently live in unsafe and overcrowded housing.
We create cities and neighbourhoods that are economically, environmentally, and socially sustainable by integrating the best architecture and engineering with the use of Smart Technologies, IoT, digitalisation, resilient infrastructure, and intelligent urban planning to provide high-quality, low-cost homes not only for today but for future generations. People and communities are put at the heart of our neighbourhoods, improving lives by enabling a circular economy, and offering social innovation programmes, which help promote strong and supportive communities that nurture relationships and are enriched with services at a local level.
Our company values reflect our mission of impactful growth and dedication to innovation through a people-centric culture, mindful leadership, commitment to care, authentic compassion.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent applications with clean code.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing new user-facing features and achieve pixel-perfect layouts.
- Fix bugs and optimize performance for the apps
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Develop component libraries and style guides
- Release applications to App Store & Play store.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.
- Strong process-oriented approach and aptitude to implement CI/CD and build release and publish process of native Implement Code push and over the air updates
Experience & Skills Essential
- Should have an overall experience of 4 - 6 years in application development.
- Exclusive 2 years of experience in React Native and its core principles.
- Solid understanding of Mobile application development life cycle.
- Working knowledge in React Native architecture and deployment.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Experience with unit testing using Jest.
- Have shipped few quality live Apps in the AppStore and PlayStore.
- Good working exposure with REST API, debugging skill, States and props knowledge
- You are an independent, task-oriented professional and can handle pressures of working in product teams with timeline pressures.
- Nice to have: Azure DevOps, Android SDK or NDK, SWIFT
Planet actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion.