In this role you’ll be accountable for supporting major incident, release, Problem management, resolving day to day Incident & Service request. You will work closely with project teams to assure solution conformance and to identify and manage any operational risk. You also assess the impact of billing projects, and identify operational changes required as a result of those impacts.
L2 Application Support Responsibilities:
• Restart of services/applications
• Investigation on alerting tickets/business issues
• Responsible for change request execution/implementation.
• Deployment on Production environment
• Reactive actions for alert related issues.
• Proactive actions on improvements/automations for day to day operational/repetitive topics
• Creation of Problem tickets & get RCA(Root Cause Analysis) from L3, to fix issue permanently.
• KPI (Key performance Indicators) for performance improvements.
• 3-8 solid years of experience in PEGA
− Pega Marketing or Pega PRPC/BPM(Pega Admin),
− Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud(PDC),
− Pega SOAP Integration
• Hands on experience in Unix/SQL
• Good to have Weblogic/Tomcat administration
• Understanding of Incident and problem management process
• Good to have, write or maintain complex UNIX Shell scripts