Greetings from Tech Mahindra!
Role: DevOps+SnowFlake - Tech Mahindra (Immediate)
Notice Period:0-30 Days
• Provision and manage cloud infrastructure using Terraform/Cloud Formation tools. Deploy and manage Dev, Monitoring/Observability Tools and services using Config Management.
• Build, deploy, scale, monitor/observe containerized workloads on K8s platforms hosted on Snowflake/AWS/Openshift.
• Administer and manage Eng. Dev, Monitoring/Observability tools and services GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira, G-Suite, Slack, Datadog, PagerDuty.
• Prototyping, evaluating and productionizing new Eng. Dev Tools and services.
• Automate user requests, recurring maintenance tasks using python, PowerShell, Bash, Go or Groovy.
• Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Provision, configure and maintain AWS/Snowflake cloud infrastructure defined as code
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of Snowflake/AWS infrastructure and systems
• Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring of different environments.
• Design, implement, and improve a continuous integration and delivery platform that drives both release velocity and code quality
• Assist in performing pre-assessments to help the customer begin the DevOps journey. Help in application on-boarding to the defined target operating model to achieve build & release automation.