TLC DigiTech Private Limited (formerly TLC Relationship Management (P) Ltd) (TLC) is a tech product and services company providing end to end digital solutions for customer acquisition, activation, engagement, retention and loyalty. We have domain expertise in the travel and hospitality space.
Set up 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and a regional presence in Middle East and Africa. With our corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 600 plus people and bring a culture of innovation to deliver excellence. Our teams including Design, Tech, Digital, Support, Contact Centre’s provide a unique single window solution to our customers.
Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with Mobile Apps developed on Ionic hybrid platform. Our Contact Centre’s are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Email, Social, Web and SMS.
TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global Accounting Firm. We follow the highest levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun & Bradstreet etc.
Details on the company are available on www.tlcgroup.com. Our Membership details are available on www.hotelmemberships.com. TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com and TLC Apps include Club Marriott South Asia that can be downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Designation : Assistant Manager SEO
Location : New Delhi – Jasola District Centre
Company Website : www.tlcgroup.com, www.hotelmemberships.com
1. Measuring the success metrics and ROI
2. Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition
3. Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly
4. Creating high-quality SEO content
5. Assisting with blog content
6. Leading keyword research and optimization of content
7. Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM
1. Marketing degree or related
2. Strong copy writing and analytical skills in the luxury space
3. Result driven approach, responsible for creating optimized web content
4. Extensive experience in SEO
5. Working knowledge of Google Analytics
6. Experience with coding techniques
7. Thorough understanding of web design and site structures
8. Good knowledge of back link analysis