Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Search Engine Optimization Manager
Job Description of SEO Manager
The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing search engine marketing programs for clients. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved
- 4 - 8 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy.
- Manage a team comprising of TLs, Senior SEOs and Junior SEOs
- Manage client servicing and relations.
- Thorough knowledge of Web Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Staying abreast of algorithmic updates and latest trends, tools and techniques followed in internet marketing.
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Coordinate activities for the client between multiple departments.
- Closely monitor the performance of the client's website on a regular basis and suggesting troubleshooting measures in case of issues.
- Coordinate client review meetings.
- Ensure high levels of quality for client requirements.
- Ensure client retention.
- Ensure timely execution of projects.
- Ensure timely reporting for clients.
- Keep communication channels open between client, SEO team members and Business Development team.
- Opportunity to work for the premium global brands, and visit abroad for client interactions.
- Profitable salary packages for the right candidate