ATL/TL, Strategic Projects
Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4,000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Cvent’s software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualified demand for their hotels, manage that demand more efficiently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
About this role:
The ideal Candidate should have relevant experience and should be able to work independently with little and no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy ambiguous problem solving.
What you will be doing:
• Oversee strategic business initiatives through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and functional heads
• Review and recommend improvement areas in current processes and coordinate with the relevant functional POC’s for problem solving
• Supporting Global Transformation Projects / Initiatives
• Manage diverse set of stakeholders (internal and external) across departments and geographies
• Ability to put structure to ambiguous situations
• Manage communication efficiently and timely
• Consulting stakeholders on best practices and industry benchmarks
Planning & Organization
• Engage senior leadership through planning and progress reports
• Articulates actionable project tasks
• Identifies potential risks and devises contingency plans
• Provides recommended resolutions to project problems
• Set processes frameworks for governance
• Ability to do secondary research to augment decision making for strategic initiatives
• Articulates clear priorities to align with large teams
• Follow through on all tasks with diligence
• Get things done overcoming cross department dependencies
• Support strategic initiatives by creating frameworks, project planning, tracking and executing through cross functional collaboration
What you will need for this position:
• Experience of 3-5 years with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Consulting background
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
• Stakeholder Management & Client Engagement
• Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and functions
• Excellent Verbal and Written communications skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Advantage to candidates with knowledge of any project management tool, Smartsheet, process mapping tools etc.