3 to 7 years of experience
Work Location: Chennai- Onsite
Administrator for Snow, VLSC, Adobe, Microsoft, Lucid chart, Smartsheets, Crashplan and various software applications, SW asset controller, Active directory admin, SCCM controller and Autodesk admin.
• Responsible for administrative duties within the IT procurement and inventory management function.
• Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software via Snow and other tools.
• Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking. Tracks quality throughout the product lifetime.
• Conduct the daily and long-term strategic management of all assets within the organization.
• Define and improve identification scheme for software and hardware assets and Configuration Items (CI), including attributes, versioning, and dependencies in the asset management tool Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
• Manage inventory of assets including attributes and dependencies.
• Ensure that additions, modifications, and withdrawals of assets are properly recorded.
• Produce and distribute reports on existing assets and their status, conduct trend analyses.
• Verify and audit CMDB content: check conformity of hardware assets with actual inventory, verify software assets with license contracts, and initiate and track corrective actions.
• Manage activities related to software license compliance audits.
• Ensure the key performance indicators are implemented for the process.
• Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
• Create and maintain documentation of processes, procedures, and reports.