Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Experience Required: Above 3 to 5 years of experience in training
- Training professional with Pega Certified Senior System Architect with 3 yrs experience in Pega PRPC v7 and v8 and in Java technologies in corporate organizations.
- Designing the training schedule for Pega freshers, Evaluation patterns, multiple UseCases, project sample applications, evaluating and sharing detailed feedback summary
- Develop BPM technical and expand course curriculum and training materials on Pega new versions
- Should be updated on Pega framework related activities and POCs
· Training system and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness.
· Pega Certifications Management, targets, and plan for execution in the year
- Primary object Competency Development and SME Facilitation in Pega technology
- Extensive knowledge of software applications and operating systems (windows and linux) used by business organization
- Good level of expertise in training needs analysis, designing and implementing learning road maps for large scale organizations, technical training delivery, new hire, onboarding training, measuring content effectiveness, and managing learning systems.
Developed and implemented learning strategy for niche skill development
- Enterprise level Responsibility for all internal & external training and certifications.
- Managed the development and delivery of classroom sessions, webinars, and e-learning modules
- Responsible for assessing training needs, designing, and delivering training solutions to produce quantifiable results that are high in ROI
- Strong and engaging presentations skills, Hands-on approach and encourages audience interactions.