Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About This Opportunity
TA specialist is responsible for successfully executing hiring efforts in India. The impact of this role is to enable Align to achieve its global ambitions, by ensuring the best talent is hired to deliver huge growth in the responsible market.Job Location – Mumbai
In this role, you will…
- This is a contractual role for 6 months.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Source potential candidates from various channels and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Leverage digital channel to attract, source and hire targeted talents in the market. Job Boards Management
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Present the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Arrange and coordinate telephone/video/in-person interviews
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Create and discuss offer for shortlisted candidates
- Ensure timely movement of requisitions on ATS platform (Through ICIMS)
- Work in Partnership with Talent Acquisition Partner India to evaluate the applicant pool, recruitment channel efficiency, cost per hire, etc. to identify trends and cost effectiveness
- Complete documentation as per the process and requirements
- Coordinate with HR coordinator on the documentation process related to TA
- Ensure end to end recruitment practice compliance with legal requirements
- Ensure Background verification Check for all hires & Updates
- Handing over basic Documentation of employees & collaborate with HR ops Team
Sound like a good fit?
- Bachelor degree with major in Human Resources, Psychology or related
- At least 5-8 years experiences in recruiting area in multi-national company,
- Understanding of working on ATS platform (like Taleo/iCIMS/Workday etc.)
- ‘Can do’ spirit
- Capability of handling ambiguity, Excel & Power Point Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrate a high degree of independent decision-making, as well as the ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments with aggressive time lines.
- Agile and flexible to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network. About Align
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives
. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies
for additional information. Global Diversity Statement
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.