Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Bench sales Manager
Qualified Candidate Must have 5 Years of Proven Bench Sales Experience in the US IT Staffing Market. Well Versed with Us Tax Terms like W2, Corp2corp & 1099 Etc.
- Good Understanding of Us Staffing Business, Bench Sales, and Recruitment Process. Self-motivated and Disciplined to Work with Limited Supervision.
- Maintain and Grow the Business from Our Existing and New Client Relationships to Supplement Our Sales Capabilities.
- Must Be a Pro to Build Network Relations with New Vendors Using Social Networking Sites such as LinkedIn. Generate, Interact, and Develop Tier-1 Vendors or Implementation Partners Network on a Daily Basis.
- Need Great Time Management Skills and Experience in Prioritizing Tasks. Generate, Interact, and Develop Tier-1 Vendors or Implementation Partners Network on a Daily Basis.
- Generate, Interact, and Develop Tier-1 Vendors or Implementation Partners Network on a Daily Basis. Look Up for the Right Requirements that Match Our Consultant Profiles on Various Job Portals, Submitting the Consultants, Following Up for Interview Schedules.
- Must have Good Experience in Cold Calling, Price Negotiation, and Need to have Good Convincing and Closing Skills.
- Tracking and Extensive Follow Up with Vendors Through Maintaining Submissions Database, Interview Coordination and Taking Care of the Joining Formalities, Background Checks, References.
- Coordination with Internal Accounting Team, and for prior Knowledge on Paperwork Validation and Immigration Documents.
- Need to maintain good relationships with team members as well consultants.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduate • Effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite.
- High-energy and passion.
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas