LeadSquared is a leading Sales Execution SaaS platform used by over 4,00,000 users across 25 countries to grow their businesses. LeadSquared differentiates itself by focusing on high-velocity sales processes and solving industry specific problems better than others. Education, Financial Services, Healthcare and Consumer Marketplaces are the key focus areas for LeadSquared.
Our goal is to build the world’s best software platform for sales execution. That is a significant challenge for LeadSquared engineering team to build a product that users and customers love. A fast-growing SaaS platform also brings challenges of scale, performance, security, and cost optimization.
We are looking for Senior UI Engineers with deep expertise in architecting, designing, and developing modern web applications for our Forms and Portal team.
The role involves architecting, designing, and developing high quality UI components and browser applications in React as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.Requirements
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and RESTful APIs
- Have ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux,
- Must have strong understanding of how to design and develop reusable, maintainable and responsive applications.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers