We're a team of researchers who want to change how industries function using Artificial Intelligence. You'll get a chance to be one of the first few engineers in the team working with a world-class team. We're looking for someone who is looking for growth and challenges. Someone who has an exceptional work ethic and determination to solve extremely complex problems. Skills can be picked up, but dedication is expected. We don't believe in micromanagement and people here have their freedom.
Following are some of the things (and pre-requisites) you'll be doing here at Adagrad AI
1. Writing high-performance C/C++ and Python code. This position requires you to be excellent at both: Deep Learning research, and Software Engineering and involves 50% research and 50% engineering.
2. Trying out state-of-the-art machine learning techniques that are released in the previous week or so and using it to solve our problems.
3. Doing a lot of brainstorming on the features our product might have and evaluating them objectively.
4. Taking decisions under extreme pressure. Our code ships directly to Silicon Valley, and people say it's the most unforgiving place on earth.
5. Being a strong team player. You will be working in a small dynamic team.
6. Enthusiastic to work in a startup environment, and embrace the challenges. Things are not always rosy here, but when they are, we are partying hard. Work hard, party hard is the mantra.