Purpose of the role: To lead and inspire a team of Business Associates with an ultimate goal of generating qualified leads / setting up meetings for the Business Development Team.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing from a reputed college.
- Around 3 – 5 years of experience in a business development/sales role (outbound calls, business development, subscription sales, media sales, inside sales, corporate sales, space selling, delegate sales etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
- Shortlist and qualify potential companies and the right people to reach out for pitching our solutions.
- Develop email communication and messages to reach out to prospects via professional media channels.
- Develop genuine connections with potential clients to solve their business problems via our solutions.
- Train and groom the business associates on the sales process and sales methodology.
- Effective use of online resources, third party tools and research techniques to develop a sales pipeline and availability of leads for the business development team.
- Encourage & motivate the team and develop a learning culture.
- Carry out regular analysis at the team level to keep a close check on the current performance level as well as explore and improve on areas of opportunity. Address issues & concerns, provide timely & effective feedback.
- Prepare monthly reports, goals & forecasts, measure results.
- Visit B2B Tradeshows and Trade events to meet potential clients.
- Attend Industry conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Contribute to conducting interviews and hiring within the team.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals for the team.