The world is shifting towards a new kind of business model: the subscription economy. What started off with purely content and SaaS subscriptions, such as Netflix and AWS, has now made its way to every sector: from Revv offering car subscriptions to Butttalks for underwear subscriptions. Tomorrow, everything from paying your rent to paying your maid will be driven through a subscription.
At Fleek, we are building a one-of-a-kind payment solution for this subscription economy. In less than a year, we have introduced 100k+ customers to a new way to handle their subscriptions. From auto-tracking all existing subscriptions, managing payments, getting exclusive discounts and discovering new subscriptions, customers simply get more out of their subscriptions with Fleek.
About The Team
Communication is a key part of Fleek’s growth and success and joining our team will put you front and centre of our expansion. We are geared towards growth, using effective communications to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition the world over. Our Copy & Content team has the trust and responsibility to create original, boundary-pushing content that informs and delights our new and existing customers.
Results-driven , Data junkie. Growth hacker. Technologist. If these are qualities that resonate with you, we’ll be happy to have a conversation with you.
● Google UAC - Driving scale and optimization on installs from Google platforms.
● Affiliate Marketing - Onboarding and managing quality focused affiliate partners both for acquisitions and app traffic and re-engagement
● Social Media Installs - Driving scale and optimization on Social media mainly ‘Facebook and Instagram install campaigns’.
● Planning & Execution - Monthly planning of installs, acquisitions and execution across platforms. Primary ownership of plan vs achievement on spends, scale and quality
● Create and oversee the campaign calendar
● Utilize a data-driven approach to run marketing experiments, implement attribution models and KPIs/reporting systems to support marketing decisions
● Design and implement experiments to improve CAC, LTV.
● You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Facebook, Google, Email flows), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics,Appsflyer).
● 2-4 years in advertising marketing/growth role
● Directly managed performance app install campaigns on Google, FB/Instagram
● Excellent analytical skills and leverages data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to generate creative ideas
● Strong cross-functional skills and experience working with product, engineering, creative and analytics teams
● Deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem, advertising measurement, audience data and major ad platform APIs
● Successfully communicates with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
● Comfortable with developing organic growth strategies
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
● Experience working under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong project management, communication, organization and collaboration skills.