HEAD - Growth & Sales ( Leading Luxury Menswear Designer Brand )
Key Responsible Areas :
- Lead the development, implementation and delivery of the sales & business development function, ensuring excellent levels of HNI client experience.
- To develop and lead a long-term sales and distribution strategy targeting the HNI clients & fashion market.
- Develop & engage in key or targeted client activities.
- Generate key strategic employer partnerships and distributions.
- Harness employer relationships for strategic partnerships for revenue generation opportunities.
- Directs the development activity & coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas & goals, that will help identify business expansion and distribution opportunities.
- Handling a team of Sales and Marketing Executives
- Lead the targets for the recruitment, training & performance enhancement of team members.
- Create, launch and manage multi-channel campaigns and initiatives, to drive sales & BD and Partnership.
- Work alongside the digital marketing / performance marketing teams to scale up the D2C sales segments across multiple geographies.
- Deliver data driven performance and turning insights into actionable strategies
- Driving sale initiatives and achieving desired targets with overall responsibility of return on investment through business planning and forecasting.
Operation, Management & Team Handling :
- Attract and retain a high performing team towards ambitious sales targets
- Establish a sustainable employer partnerships function, managing future growth and operations
- Lead on the dissemination of industry directions and hiring trends and update Human Resource , time –to-time, with talent market output.
- Oversee tracking process/development on team , goals
- Submission of DAR, DSR and other reports to Management with progress / update as per the planned goals.
Qualifier & Hands-on Expectation :
- Masters Degree preferred, Masters/PG in Fashion Marketing & Sales Merchandising, Preferred Not Mandatory
- 10+ years of experience in sales or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Being sales - centric & having a Hustler Attitude
- Proven experience / familiarity in growing Luxury Fashion, Lifestyle, preferably in Luxury Fashion Designing.
- Experience of international markets & global world of work would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Very strong interpersonal key account/client relationship experience, across all channels is expected.
- Experience in program development, employer relations, and relationship management required
- An existing network of business contacts is essential
- Strong in handling geographically scattered sales & BD team management & task delegation are expected.
Job Location : Position will be based out of Headquarter of Raghavendra Rathore at Gurgaon, Haryana.
Travel & Outstation : PAN India , travelling across all functional or new business locations would be required as per business plan and deliverables would demand