Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
SoC Verification Manager
About the group :
Sitara MCU business unit at Texas Instruments India is looking for an SOC Design Verification Manager to work on next-gen high performance MCUs that enable a wide range of Automotive and Industrial applications.
- Lead an SoC DV team and own the delivery of a bug free complex SoC by working closely with Architecture, Systems & Design teams
- Develop SV/UVM based testbenches for IP and SoC level DV
- Understand the system level use cases, plan test scenarios and implement tests using UVM/SV/Processor based verification
- Own and execute verification for critical blocks in the SoC and track and report overall progress of the team driving simulation debugs at RTL/PA-RTL/GLS/PA-GLS
- Review all technical deliverables from team members and guide team members to meet quality and the schedule.
- Drive verification excellence with methodology improvements on verification tools, flow, and methodology
- Interacting with Product Engineering team to characterize IO timing on Silicon by providing AC characterization TDLs and functional patterns.
- Interacting with Applications engineering team to ensure successful use of products in the market place and support customer applications debug/analysis
- Educational requirement Bachelor or Masters in EE/ECE/CS or related specializations with 8 to 15 years of experience in IP DV, SoC/ASIC DV and post-silicon debug
- Strong in UVM/System Verilog/C/C++/scripting, Simulation, Formal verification, post Silicon validation
- Strong in digital design fundamentals, computer organization & architectures and bus protocols
- Good understanding of SoC Debug architectures, Design-for-Debug, Design-for-Test will be highly desirable.
- Well experienced with front end EDA tools such as VCS/Questa/Incisive simulators, Debug tools and Formal verification tools
- Familiarity with advanced low power techniques and tools such as UPF/CPF and power aware verification
- Strong desire to assume responsibility and to proactively address ambiguities
- Strong written and verbal communication skill with the ability to explain and present complex ideas
- Work in a dynamic environment and organize effectively
- Good with handling team and people aspects, aspirations, etc.
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills