About the Company:
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites across various browsers on different operating systems and mobile devices. 45,000+ customers rely on BrowserStack to deliver quality products and services at scale, and over 4 Million developers and test engineers test for companies around the world, including Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Oracle, MasterCard, and Barclays.
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision to build the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation. The round was led by BOND, with participation from Insight Partners and existing investor Accel.
We have also recently announced that we would be a remote-first company, with a presence in India,USA and Ireland.
BrowserStack is also a Great Place to Work certified company. With its employee centric approach. BrowserStack has fostered a strong culture that values openness, collaboration, ownership and ambitiousness.Job Responsibilities
- We are looking for dynamic individuals with a logical & research oriented approach towards problem solving. You will closely liaise with developers to solve customer problems and will be constantly learning as we go.
- As an Automate Support Engineer, you will help resolve core technical issues related to BrowserStack products which cater to the automated testing requirements of our customers around the globe.
- Provide 24X7 enterprise support to BrowserStack customers
- Active debugging on user test cases to ensure that they run across all browser platforms
- Respond to public queries around BrowserStack products on forums
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management & Sales teams to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Actively contribute to the public & internal Knowledge-base
- Minimum 1 year experience in Web support /Application support roles
- Strong incline towards customer interaction
- Excellent command over written & spoken English
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language like Ruby, Python, Java, PHP etc.
- Basic understanding of APIs, bash or cURL scripting
- Basic understanding of Web Technologies and architecture.
We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills. We're looking for talented, passionate and creative people, willing to give their 100 percent to building a high-class web product.
In exchange, we'll provide you with some fantastic perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including fully funded health plan
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Remote First policy
- Medical insurance