Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Learning Facilitator -HR
The job role is defined as Learning Facilitator (Training Delivery) as it entails delivering sessions on behavioral, communication and leadership areas. The individual must show the capability of coming up with training content basis learning needs and running workshops on virtual and face to face mode. Needs to be open for travel across Biocon locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
Learning: roles and responsibilities
- Basis business needs will design content.
- Good knowledge on adult learning principles and handling diverse set of audiences
- Design and deliver high quality learning content
- High participant engagement levels expected before-during-after training delivery
- Meet employee training coverage norms as per the learning strategy (Man-days, feedback etc.)
- Manage monthly and quarterly calendars
- Be responsive to participant’s learning queries relating to learning activities.
- Design customized methodologies on learning sustenance and effectiveness measures
- Adept to new training methodologies like gamification, simulation and other learning engagement practices.
- Support Learning Manager to implement Learning process improvement initiatives
- Creative messaging on learning communication to foster faster closures
Qualification and Skills required
Qualification: Post graduate(HR)/MBA with relevant experience of 10-12 years of training delivery and design.
Technical Competency requirement
- MS Excel: Intermediate level
- MS PowerPoint: Advanced level
- Basic understanding of Learning principles
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
Behavioral Competency requirement
- Strong Execution focus
- Communication & Presentation skill
- Collaboration & teamwork
- Proactive actions basis predictive outcomes