Morson are working with Rheinmetall BAE Systems Land (RBLS) to recruit a Technical Project Manager for the phased implementation of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) data exchange capability between Germany and UK for a military vehicle programme. This is a hybrid role for at least 6 months and the rate on osffer is GBP/day. Candidates must be prepared to work some of the time in Telford. The Technical Project Manager will be a Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the definition, design and implementation of PLM evolution affecting multiple business wide projects
Position Duties and Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
• Delivery of improvements to an interim product data exchange solution and realisation of a full data exchange capability on time and within budget, which extends as far as the exchange of baseline released data, development and delivery of User training and User support at capability launch.
• Definition and delivery of a PLM solution that meets the needs of the business.
• Creation, management and monitoring of the project plan and associated finances, with links to other business change IT programmes.
• Engagement with and coordination of all stakeholders across IT, Engineering and other functions in the UK, Germany, and other worldwide locations.
• Generation of appropriate Management Information and the reporting of programme technical performance.
• Advisor to/liason with IT infrastructure build programme for networks and hosting, roll out of SAP S/4 HANA change programmes and the PLM integration into a new Manufacturing Operating Model (MOM).
• Advisor to/liason with IT programme teams, internal and external IT service providers in Germany and the UK.
What Qualifications and Experience You Should Have
• Highly motivated professional.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively to customers, stakeholders and suppliers in different countries.
• Excellent communication skills – able to articulate ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing.
• Strong experience of project managing the delivery of PLM implementation and IT change projects.
• Detailed understanding of the Teamcenter PLM application portfolio and its integration to NX CAD and SAP.
• Able to work independently and with disparate stakeholder groups to gather, assess and act on business intelligence.
• Good people and team management skills, ability to build, lead and develop high performing virtual teams.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.