We have a new opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join our team that overseas landlord care. The postholder will be responsible for the entire landlord experience; from when they first contact Cellnex through assisting with site and rent queries working in collaboration with our internal teams to find timely resolutions and to ensure estates stay open.
Playing a key role in support of our mission to reduce digital inequality and bring connectivity to every part of the UK, youll be joining Cellnex at a time of digital innovation in support of areas including Smart Cities, IoT, digital broadcasting and the UKs transport and emergency services. If youre excited by the proposition of taking a lead role in enabling communications infrastructure for the 21st century we want to hear from you.
The position will be based from our Manchester, Reading of Leamington Spa office, operating under a hybrid model of working: 3 days office-based and 2 days home-based, with travel throughout the UK as required.
You will hold overall responsibility for adopting and progressing landlord care strategies in the UK - in line with the Cellnex Landlord Care model. This will include the day to day management of Landlord relationships to ensure a long-term sustainable collaboration, and to enhance and improve accessibility to our estate for our customers:
- Act as the principal point of contact for landlords, providing the right response to all requests, demands or incidents and being responsible for the end to end process.
- Manage and maintain the landlord communication channels and work to improve landlord collaboration. Supporting initiatives to make Landlord Care clearly visible as the principal point of contact for landlords, providing the right response to all requests, demands or incidents and being responsible for the end to end process.
- Work innovatively and provide solutions with the aim of improving the services quality & efficiency for Landlords
- To promote and drive a Landlord Care culture both internally and with our suppliers.
- Ensure the development of strong working relationships with internal and external parties concerned with the resolution of landlord requests, demands and incidents.
- Work with Legal teams to support the resolution of complex Landlord issues with an understanding of the legal principles governing Landlord relationships.
- Provide input, advice, expertise and technical resource to support property asset and estate management activities.
- Promote the team as a centre of excellence and support, develop and implement relevant policy and guidelines in relation to landlord interaction. Supporting governance and process improvements and ensuring systems data accuracy.
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly business reporting as required.
- Work to KPI targets for landlord issue and incident resolution and working to a achieve a reduction in the turnaround time to resolve Landlord issues.
The successful applicant will have significant expertise managing external and internal stakeholders and be entirely comfortable in a frontline customer service role.
You should be able to demonstrate
- The ability to interpret lease agreements and other land and property documentation.
- An understanding of ITIL principles and how a customer service approach can be adopted to enhance our landlords experience of interacting with the business.
Previous experience / qualification in a property / estate management discipline would be desirable.