Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Senior PPC Manager
This global PPC & SEO agency are seeking a Senior Performance Marketing (PPC) Manager to work fully remote in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for successfully managing & executing all elements of paid search campaigns for the agencys clients. The primary responsibility in this role is to successfully lead the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns in order to achieve KPI goals while maintaining communication with clients.
You will report into the Director of Performance Marketing and as a Senior Performance Marketing (PPC) Manager, you should be a data-driven problem-solver. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. Youre quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You are detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about the future of paid search.
What you'll do:
- End-to-end PPC campaign management: Keyword research, ad creation/ad copywriting, developing new flows for acquisition, landing page optimizations and more.
- Dealing with large and enterprise brand clients who have individual budgets of around £50,000 + per month minimum
- Managing budget and campaigns from start to finish
- Working with a variety of US based clients in various sectors including (but not limited to) Ecommerce (CPG, fashion and retail, bricks and mortar), B2B, SaaS, Lead Gen (tech start-ups) marketplaces and platforms
- Keeping up to date with market developments and identifying new tactics to improve our ongoing campaigns.
- Providing clients with complex reporting
- Create & present custom marketing plans on a quarterly basis.
- Paid search, SEM, PPC will be your daily responsibility
- ROI analysis and constant exploration of new platforms and traffic opportunities.
- Generate reporting for clients and team leaders.
What you'll have:
- 3-4 years minimum experience managing PPC campaigns at a managerial level
- Worked with large and enterprise clients who have individual budgets of £50,000 per month minimum is essential
- Client facing experience is essential
- Medium to large size agency experience would be ideal but we will also consider candidates who have more recent in-house Senior PPC managerial experience if you are used to managing large budgets of around £50,000 + per month
- Must be based in the UK
- Available to speak to US clients a couple of days per week
- At least 2 years hands-on paid search experience
- Experience with managing paid search & display campaigns (Google & Bing) using optimization tools, while hitting defined CPA/ROAS targets.
- Experience with custom audiences & retargeting for both Facebook and Google.
- Experience with Excel (including Pivot Tables, Vlookups, SumIFs) and basic data analysis is essential
- Confident and adaptable in dynamic team settings.
- Strong research skills with ability to create solid reports or deliverables.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under deadlines.
Advantageous to have:
- AdWords Certified
- Ideal knowledge of the US market
- Advanced experience with Web Analytics platforms (particularly Google Analytics).
- Some level of coding experience (HTML, CSS).
- Any experience in creating marketing copy. Creative writer and thinker.
- Any experience in various CMS systems (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, etc).
- Any experience with other digital marketing channels (email, social, SEO)
- Advanced experience with Excel.
Whats on offer:
- Salary in the region of £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
- UK fully remote working
- Experienced, supportive and friendly leadership team
- Continual personal development and career progression
- Opportunity for travel
- An amazing company culture, and the opportunity to work with some prestigious clients