EPM; Enterprise Performance Management Lead-Integrations
This position is responsible for the solution design and development of EPM Cloud Applications integrations. This position will collaborate with various technical experts within our organization to implement technologies within Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system. This position will provide best-fit architectural solutions for new initiatives; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept developments. This position will provide solution architecture for the business problem, platform integration with third party services, designing and developing complex features for clients' business needs.
· Gather integration requirements; plan, coordinate and participate in workshops, solution refinement, development activities, and support the testing of integrations
· Exhibit confidence and ease when interacting with technical counterpart, middle and senior-level managers (client and internal);
· Provide pre-sales support in terms of EPM Integrations, automations.
· Provide expertise in building innovative solutions for EPM scope.
· Assess business and technical impacts of solutions.
· Demonstrate professional communication skills including presenting in front of clients, client workshops and regional events; development of proposal content, articulation of methodology, and formal written deliverables
· Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant Oracle products and services within rapidly evolving Cloud Security offerings.
· Network and Collaborate by sharing knowledge and best practices within the team and cross lines of business.
· Coach, mentor and train junior consultants
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
· Minimum of 8+ years relevant experience in EPM integrations, FDMEE, Data Management, Oracle Integration Solutions, e.g. ODI, and 3+ years in Cloud native solutions e.g. OIC.
· Provide domain expertise in EPM integration and data conversion from all sorts of data sources like Fusion, On-premise sources like ERP, SAP, PeopleSoft etc.
· Must be capable of designing integrated solutions and architectures in heterogeneous environments involving Oracle SaaS, PaaS and 3rd party products, with specific knowledge of common SaaS integration designs.
· Working knowledge on Core EPM skills like EPBCS, FCCS and ARCS.
· Preferred experience/exposure with cloud native integration along with SQL, REST API and python skills.
· Lead Interactions with clients’ technical resources and management, ability to plan for and facilitate workshops, influence key decision makers, act independently to develop best-practice, innovative solutions.
· Ability to own the deliverables of a complete large scale project as a EPM technical domain expert.
· Expertise in quick evaluation of product fitment for given requirements, define future roadmap for cloud transformation programs, identify risks and define mitigations.
Job Location - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Noida, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai OR Gandhinagar
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.