Experience Band: 3-18 years
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida, Ahmedabad, Pune
* Engineer would be responsible for doing physical design implementation, timing closure and Physical verification at block level. He/She would be communicating to client directly.
* He/She should execute block level floor planning, PG Planning, partitioning, placement, scan-chain-reordering, clock tree synthesis, timing optimization, SI aware routing, timing analysis/closure and ECO tasks (timing and functional ECOs), SI closure, design rule checks (DRC), and Logical vs. Schematic (LVS) checks, Antenna checks.
* Expert in Physical Design Implementation on advanced technology nodes like 28nm, 20nm for block level implementation.
* Good understanding on low power concepts
* Good understanding on top level physical design, partitioning and timing constraints, IR Drop.
* Expert in static timing analysis/fixing, power and noise analysis
* Good understanding in Physical Verification
* Knowledge in automation script (Tcl, Perl, etc) would be an added advantage.
* Good communication skills is a MUST.
* Experience leading small teams (3-5) is a plus (Primarily for Tech Lead)
Interested candidates share resume at email@example.com