Job title: Business Analyst Lead
Location: London (hybrid)
Rate: Contract Inside IR35
Duration: 6 Months+
The IT Lead will be responsible for business process analysis, contribute to shaping of agile user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria, and driving to agreeable, valuable solution in partnership with regional/ global Business and Technology partners
• Be a trusted technology partner, working with business and IT partners to identify unmet needs, and to propose and deliver innovative IT solutions.
• Lead the functional/technical discovery process for Consumer SAP platforms, gathering scope and requirements, producing functional specifications for solutions.
• Proactively match business needs with existing J&J and SAP ERP technology capabilities.
• Provide rapid prototyping and conceptual designs where requirements are ambiguous or unproven.
• Actively support continuous process improvement to enhance business performance.
• Be opened to learning by cultivating professional relationships inside and outside of J&J including building a good understanding of business practice in other countries in order to re-use or create new harmonized solutions wherever possible.
• Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility
• 3 to 5 years of relevant SAP Supply Chain experience with the desire to grow their capabilities to improving J&J's business performance.
• Experience in Business Analysis / Functional Analysis and project management delivering medium- and large-scale projects in SAP or other ERP.
• Experience implementing, building or supporting SAP/ERP technologies in the areas of Deliver, MAKE Warehouse
• Able to apply IT knowledge to solving business problems and to think creatively to drive technology innovation.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Self-starter with strong teamwork abilities.
• Experience with Consumer Health or Life Science industry with understanding of regulatory compliance requirements.
• Experience with Agile methodology and Software Development Lifecycle.