Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Assistant Sourcing Manager
This role is Inside IR35.
Contract Length: Until 31/10/2022
- Experience of delivering multiple procurement projects using Project Management techniques.
- Experience of negotiating contract and commercial terms.
- Commercial experience with an understanding of Total Cost of Ownership and Demand Management approaches.
- Use of technology such as e-sourcing; finance systems and Microsoft packages.
- Delivery focus with an interest in recommending and promoting innovation.
- Able to understand customer needs and offer new ideas to challenge/influence the status quo in support of the business strategy.
- Written and verbal communication skills appropriate for the effective performance of the role and to communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of procurement legislation, tendering, contract management and supplier management.
- Commercial skills and developed analytical skills.
- Self-awareness, with a drive for constant self-improvement.
- Ability to analyse both financial and non-financial information to identify commercial opportunities.
- Ability to use technology such as e-sourcing; finance systems and Microsoft packages.
- Subject matter expert in respect of industry and market knowledge including networking experience relating to designated categories of spend.
- A mixed experience of both the private and public sector is an advantage but not essential.
- An understanding of and demonstrable commitment to the Universitys Values of;
- Common Sense
- Attention to Detail
- and Trust
- as a framework for decisions, actions and behaviours.
- Delivery of multiple OJEU procurements.
- MCIPS membership (or equivalent) Degree