Support Workers – Eastry & Aylesham, Kent
Full time and part time hours available
£19,500 per annum
- Want to start a new career and be offered training and guidance along the way?
- Do you have an interest in learning disabilities, communication difficulties, behaviours that challenge?
- Would you like to introduce the people to new groups, hobbies, and socialising?
Wolf Healthcare are recruiting for a nationwide care provider who are passionate about providing quality care to all of the people they support. They are on the lookout for both experienced and non- experienced support workers.
As a Support Worker you will support service users with learning disabilities, communication difficulties, behaviours that challenge. You will support service users to live an independent life, whilst supporting them to access the local community, build relationships with their families and friends and live a happy and meaningful life.
Benefits to a Support Worker include and are not limited to:
- Superb levels of bespoke training and career development
- Employee Discounts
- Free DBS check
- Recommend a friend - earn up to £500.
This role as a Support Worker would suit someone who:
- Has some experience or understanding of care, has worked in a care setting or has looked after someone in a caring environment.
- Is keen to learn and develop whilst employed and further their professional understanding of the care sector
- Is looking for an opportunity that rewards good work with career progression
- Wants to learn more about supporting individuals with learning disabilities, communication difficulties, behaviours that challenge and pica.
As part of your day to day duties as a Support Worker you will be involved in:
- Assisting service users with personal care, moving and handling and helping with mealtimes
- Provide Personal & Health care needs to Service users
- Supporting people to achieve their goals and live the best life possible
- Assisting with internal & external activities/hobbies of the service user
- General domestic duties
- Communicating with residents’ family and friends
- Being as proactive as possible when on shift and using own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where you can truly spread your wings and develop in your career!
For more information on this role or similar opportunities, click the Apply button below to register your interest. Alternatively contact Steph at Wolf Healthcare directly on tel: