Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
# of Openings:
Lewis Roca is a top ranked Am Law 200 commercial law firm and one of the largest in the Western United States. We are seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join our team!
The Helpdesk Technician position is a non-exempt position that, under general supervision of the IT Service Desk Manager, provides front-line support to attorneys, staff, and business partners on firm provided technologies. Additionally, the analyst will be asked to work on special projects as defined by the IT Service Desk Manager.
About Lewis Roca:
Our award winning team of lawyers offer extensive experience in a wide range of disciplines. We strive to be the employer of choice in the legal community. Our goal is to attract talent of varied backgrounds who meet our standards of excellence and reflect the marketplace that we serve. We embrace this diversity; it contributes to our success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Operate as the front line of technology support for firm attorneys and staff by solving basic technical issues and completing technical requests.
- Promote the use of technology and empower customers with the technical knowledge necessaryto make the most of the firm's IT Services.
- Interact and communicate with customers and colleagues in-person and via telephone, email, and IM in a respectful, professional, and effective manner.
- Triage new issues and request from inbound Service Desk phone calls and customer created incidents in our ITSM tool. Provide immediate resolution when possible or route to the appropriate work queue.
- Consistently and thoroughly log all incidents and requests in our ITSM tool. This includes thorough incident descriptions, timely updates of steps taken, and detailed close notes.
- Accountable for the timely completion of the work in assigned queue(s) which can include in-person floor support, tier-2 troubleshooting, video conference setup, request fulfillment, and more.
- Keep impacted customers regularly informed and set appropriate expectations.
- Perform basic system administration tasks, including account creation/modification/deletion.
- Create and update documentation on processes, configurations, and procedures
- Demonstrate scheduling flexibility in order to accommodate staggered shifts which ensure coverage for our customers across all sites during normal operating hours.
- Participate in an after-hours on-call rotation, requiring you to be easily reachable and able to provide rapid response to emergency support requests when you are on call.
- Provide coverage as needed for team members in the event of vacation and/or illness.
- Participant actively in a culture of respect, knowledge sharing, and cross-training.
- Participate on team and cross-team projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Lewis Roca offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- 1 or more years of related IT experience, including experience in the support of desktop hardware, software, and Microsoft operating systems required
- Experience using a ticket management system to document and track work required (i.e. ServiceNow, Easy Vista, Track It, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and utilities required
- General proficiency in MS Office 2016 suite of products is required
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Strong understanding of PC and laptop hardware
- Experience working in a call-center based IT environment preferred
- Experience managing workload based on metrics and SLAs preferred
- Certifications such as A+, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, Network+, etc. are a strong plus
- ITIL Foundations Certification is a strong plus
- General understanding with TCP/IP networking
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience supporting iManage and other applications common to law firms or other professional services firms
- Experience supporting remote access preferred, such as Citrix, VPN, RSA, home networks, etc.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, and proofreading skills
- Must be self-directed and competent to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Desire and ability to learn, improve, and grow
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instruction with limited direction
- Analytical thinker with strong ability to solve complex software and/or hardware issues
How to Apply
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10-paid holidays per year
- Benefits start on day 1
- 5 medical plan options to choose from
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Well-being program
- Employer-paid life insurance and long term disability
- And much more!
Thank you for your interest in Lewis Roca. To complete an application and submit your resume, please click "Apply for this Position." No phone calls please. We will contact you if your resume indicates that you are a strong candidate for this position.
We are not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Lewis Roca is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, age, physical or mental disability, spousal affiliation, marital status, a serious medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for "EEO Is the Law." To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please click here. Lewis Roca participates in E-Verify, please click here for more information. For information regarding your Right to Work, please click here.
Apply for this Position