Experience: 1-3 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
2. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
3. Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
4. Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
5. Transition existing React web apps to React Native
1. Firm grasp of design patterns and state manage mechanisms
2. Knowledge of functional programming
4. Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
5. Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, Intellij
6. Understanding of REST APIs, routing
7. Knowledge of CI/CD and GIT