Role Accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Support the team with regular and ad-hoc analysis in line with business requirements.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with the wider Data Insights team through attendance in meetings, owning actions and supporting delivery of the Insights roadmap.
• Work with the team to develop a deeper understanding of available data, layer multiple sources of data and focus output on actionable insights that align to wider business delivery.
• Build strong working relationships with selected internal stakeholders and proactively produce insights with a focus on customer outcomes.
• Analytical approach to work and able to work from an ambiguous brief
• Good commercial awareness and understanding of turning data into business value
• Ability to communicate effectively with other team members and internal stakeholders
• Strong understanding of core Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
Zellis is the leading provider of payroll and HR solutions for the UK and Ireland.
Together with Benefex and Moorepay, we form the Zellis Group, serving a vast array of companies across every vertical and industry.
Our purpose is to make people feel appreciated for the work they do – through precision, choice, and magic.
Our history We have over 50 years of heritage and industry experience – and we’ve been ahead of the curve throughout. More than half a century ago, we were founded as Peterborough Data Processing. Quite a lot has changed since then – not least our name. We were acquired by Northgate, becoming NorthgateArinso in 2007 and NGA Human Resources UK and Ireland in 2014, where we were joined by Moorepay. In 2018, the UK and Ireland division was sold to Bain Capital and now we operate as a standalone company. After acquiring Benefex, we’re now even better equipped to serve the complex needs of our customers.
Our vision is to be the clear leader in pay, reward, analytics, and people experiences. There’s nothing more important to us than building trusting and beneficial relationships with our customers, using our size, scale, and breadth of experience to offer tailored solutions that precisely meet their business needs. We design solutions that keep our customers ahead of change as they navigate the regulatory complexity and workforce uncertainty which exists in today’s business landscape. At the heart of everything we do are our highly qualified payroll and HR experts, who are committed to delivering first-class customer service at all times.
We’re proud of our culture At Zellis we work hard to create a culture where people want to join, belong to, and be part of a progressive organisation. We’re committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the customers we serve and the communities we operate in.
Our values, which were defined with input from all of our 2,000 colleagues, are not empty words on a poster. They reflect who we are, and how we operate as a business.
Visit our website : https://www.zellis.com/