Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Security Account Manager
Who we are ?
ACS Managed Security Services (MSS) mission is to Increase Oracle’s Value Potential in the Managed Services market by providing a Managed Security and Compliance COE that draws together the existing Oracle Tooling, Cloud Services and Oracle Professional Services to build a holistic thoughtful Security and Compliance Offering tailored to the customers' needs in the Hybrid cloud environment.
Our MSS team is constantly evolving our capabilities on Oracle’s Gen2 Cloud platform. We are looking for Security Technical Account Managers to help our customers to better understand their Hybrid cloud environment and more importantly, that can assist them in building a holistic Security and Compliance program that will improve their ability to further adopt cloud technology. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in solving business problems, engaging with product development and other partner organizations to drive and integrate required solutions.
- Handle technical interactions with prospective clients and customers.
- Conduct workshops with both Technical as well as Business users to define and showcase the value provided by Oracle Cloud Platform and MSS Services.
- Development and delivery of a customer-specific MSS Service Strategy as defined in workshops.
- Support ACS Pre-Sales team in incorporating the customer specific MSS Service Strategy into Security Service Sales.
- Work closely with clients, either from a technical and non-technical standpoint, delivering solutions that fulfil or exceed their requirements.
- Use deep customer understanding to deliver a competitive advantage.
- Demonstrate commercial acuity when engaging and advising a customer.
- Provide MSS Product Management team with inputs from the field / customer interactions that can be used to further evolve the MSS Service Portfolio such that it is in alignment with customer needs and expectations.
- Engage with ACS Marketing teams to provide inputs and support for MSS Marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Engage with key business partners to understand requirements, perform business analysis, and architect / design security solutions.
- Support and collaborate with partner teams (OCS, OCI Security, SaaS Security, IT, security operations, corporate governance, product development, etc.) on technical security & risk considerations.
- Maintain a thoughtful connection to evolving solutions within Oracle, among industry cloud providers, and within 3rd parties.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to changing or ambiguous situations.
- Voice support for current and future big picture security capabilities and controls, developing and communicating presentations internally and externally.
What You'll Bring:
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to the functional area with 10+ years of related experience.
- Technical Qualifications:
- Extensive cloud security architecture / design experience.
- Extensive background in cloud applications, cloud platforms and/or experience providing cloud infrastructure platforms in sophisticated environments.
- Experience with Oracle’s software / hardware / cloud products and services.
- Experience with other cloud provider offerings/capabilities a plus.
- Solid grasp of both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Leadership & Soft Skill Qualifications:
- Prior experience solving sophisticated business problems with technology, including aspects unique to securing the cloud (provider / consumer perspective).
- Good interpersonal and consulting skills to establish and maintain internal and external partnerships globally, negotiating risk against other business factors.
- Positive influence to lead through frequent ambiguity / uncertainty / change.
- Business savvy including the ability to see and convey the big picture.
- Experience in risk assessment, risk management, and risk mitigation.
- Security experience in finance /banking domain (India/ APAC) is a PLUS
- Knowledge of industry security concepts / frameworks and regulatory standards such as ISO-27001, NIST, PCI, HIPAA, FedRamp, etc.
- CISSP, CCSK, GIAC, CISA or other security certifications preferred.
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi NCR.