Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Support Tech Specialist
Are you curious about technology and a natural solution-seeker? Do you consider yourself a good communicator and want to develop your know-how with the #1 Decision Making Platform? Then join our Support Team in our Mumbai office!
Board International is looking for a highly logical and resourceful 2nd Level Support Tech Specialist to represent the Support Team in the entire APAC region. Reporting to the Head of Product Support based in our Swiss HQ, you will act as the main point of contact in the region for any product related queries or issues originating both internally and externally. You will work alongside our customers and business partners to enable their success using the BOARD Solution.
Thanks to a product at the technological forefront of its market, Board International has enabled more than 3000 companies worldwide to effectively deploy Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management and Predictive Analytics applications on a single platform.
- Acquire deep and extensive product knowledge to become a product ambassador and a primary technical point of contact for both internal teams (Pre-Sales, Professional Services), and external stakeholders (customers, partners)
- Deliver value to our customers by maintaining a high level of technical know-how and proactivity in undertaking problems
- Work on open product related cases while focusing on root cause analysis and troubleshooting
- Communicate with customers via email, calls, and ticketing platform on a daily basis
- Research and document issues as Knowledge Base articles
- Attend and assist implementation projects onsite when required
- Collaborate with different teams, such as Software Development, Professional Services, Pre-Sales and Sales Consultants to resolve highly elaborate technical issues related to solution deployment
- Meet Board’s SLA obligations to customers and ensure adherence thereto
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, Computer engineering, Mathematics, Analytics, or any relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role within the software industry, preferably in the Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM/EPM) space
- 1+ year of experience working with ticketing platforms, Client/Server Operating Systems and Cloud/Saas solutions
- Previous exposure to multi-dimensional systems and familiarity with SQL/ODBC data source connections are preferable
- Knowledge of Active Directory/SSO/ADFS as well as Network Management will be considered a plus
- Customer-facing and team-working approach
- Aptitude to work against tight target dates in a dynamic environment
- Critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to travel up to 20% (Domestic and International)