Position: DevOps Lead/Senior Devops
Location - Gurgaon/ Noida
Qualifications: BE/ B. Tech/ MCA in computer science
Key Requirement for the Position: Develop Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.
• Run code conformance tools as part of releases.
• Design Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools.
• Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
• Automating the build and deployment process through Azure DevOps approach and tools from development to production
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
• Script and update build and deployments.
• Coordinate environment usage and alignment.
• Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployments code for development, test, staging and production environments.
• Configure the application and container platform with proactive monitoring tools and trigger alerts through communication channels
• Develop infrastructure and platform code
• Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team
• Provide Level 2/3 technical support
Experience From - 6 to 9 Years
3+ years’ experience in a DevOps role with overall experience of 8+ years
• Performing automated build & deployments, production support, release management & Container provisioning activities on Microsoft Azure
• Extensive experience with version control systems like TFS, Git and Azure Repo and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies
• Hands-on experience in using build servers like Azure Build and Release Pipelines or Jenkins.
• Experience with infrastructure automation tools (PowerShell and Azure Policy)
• Experience in .Net code skills, SQL development skills, XML development skills
• Experience in JSON/YAML Development file creation
• Experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, and database components Azure Storage and Azure Redis Cache.
• Good understanding of distributed systems and Microservices Architecture
• Experience with developing and supporting applications in Docker, Registry
• Experience with container orchestration using Kubernetes, Helm Charts
• Experience with large and complex MS-SQL databases
• Good to have experience with App Gateway, DevSecOps, Logging, Monitoring, Alerting
• Source control – GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to embrace rapid change.