Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Project Delivery Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
1 . Client Management
- Periodic meetings with customers and key stake holders.
- Ensure Customer Expectation are met and are aligned with the project scope.
- Ensure all customer feed backs and escalations are timely addressed and resolved.
2 . Project Management
- Preparation of the project plan with complete Work Breakdown structure, Monitoring and Controlling project work according to the project plan.
- Ensuring the Deliverables & of Project Milestones are achieved in time.
- Documented Communication with Customer and Stake Holders, Submitting Project Plan & Status Reports to Client as well to Management.
- Monitoring & Maintaining status of project scope, requirement, Issue, bug with respect to complete project life cycle i.e. From Requirement Gathering to System Acceptance Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
- Submission of monthly project status reports with project plan and deliverable status to the senior Management.
- Risk Analysis and Risk Mitigation.
- Documentation and Formalizing CR, and getting CR Approved from customer.
- Understanding Project Scope and aligning it with Product Development.
3 . Project Resource Management
- Preparation of the Project RACI matrix.
- Management and coordination between the development team, implementation team, design team and the customer.
- Ensure work is allotted to the resources.
- Day to day people and team management.
1 . Functional & Technical
- Requirement Gathering & Customer Meeting Schedule.
- UAT plan and strategy and sign off.
- Ensure L1 & L2 Support is given to the client.
- Ensure User Documentation & Client Training is completed.
2 . Administrative & Managerial
- Time Bound Project Implementation.
- Resource Management & Work Planning.
- Submission of monthly project status reports to the senior Management.
- Team Development, Training and Work Review.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience ( B.E +MBA ) is must.
- 15 years+ experience with more than 5 years of experience with government sector or large size corporates or industries.
- Experience of working with one of the government PSU/utility PSUs.
- The Desired candidate must have knowledge of project management practices Written Communication, Project Management, Demonstration, Functional Testing, Requirement Management, Business Analysis, Training, Team Management, Liasening Skill.