Lead Implementation Consultant
Lead Implementation Consultant is a post-sales position that focuses on individual clients and implementing Edifecs solutions purchased by that client. Consultant will generally be involved in installing, configuring, and overseeing the implementation of Edifecs products at client sites. This includes installation of products on Edifecs or client hardware; configuration and development of programs, tasks and guidelines, to fully implement an Edifecs solution based upon a client’s specific needs. The Implementation Consultant will be the primary Client Services technical resource and will interface with the clients technical resources. Duties can range from delivering product training to new client specific requirements, development and deployment. The role involves client coordination and communication as well as a high technical understanding of Edifecs solutions as well as the transactions that flow through this position.
What you will do:
What you will bring:
· Understanding of Application Integration/ Enterprise Application Integration
· "Working experience on middleware tools - JCAPS, Web method, WMBI, AquaLogic etc. OR have worked on/ have understanding of other messaging engines - IBM MQ, Active MQ etc."
· Exposure to Integration Design Patterns
· Good understanding of any of the different message format like XML, STX, EDI, EDIFACT, ISO, ACORD, HL7, IHE etc.
· Good working knowledge and experience with Java programming, Java Script, XML, HTML and some scripting knowledge including Perl scripts
· Familiarity with Oracle and/or SQL Server as database from an application perspective connection strings, SQL scripts, JDBC, and general trouble shooting.
· Good understanding of Application Server
· Experience with - Technical requirements document, process flow diagrams, and deployment and user operations guides
· Develop technical Design
· Release management
· Good Understanding of healthcare (Payer/Provider)
· Understanding of EDI transactions (preferably HIPAA)
· Good process orientation and understanding of product implementation space.
· Good Communication Skills
· Trouble shooting and Analytical skills
· Project scope, estimation and change management
· Knowledge of Implementation methodology of any product or solution
· Experience in technical training (internal/ external)
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.