·2-5 years of working experience on Oracle ERP application, specialized in financial areas (GL, AP, AR, FA, CE)
· Day to-day support on Oracle ERP applications (Cloud and E-BS)
· Support the Oracle implementation project and ongoing enhancement request
· Provide troubleshooting support and user trainings to Oracle ERP application users
· Application administration on Emerson Corporate Oracle ERP instances
1. Provide functional and technical support for Oracle application The tasks include and are not limited to:
· Support on Oracle Application Systems : problem solving, developing solutions, performance monitoring and improvement, system configuration , change management, system management & on-call support
· Regular communication with business teams for requirements, feedback etc.
· Application support and administration : Gathering requirements, development, installation, testing, configuration updates, deployments, and changes in multiple environments – Stage and Production . ERP user access management and other application administrator tasks
· Understand business processes and extended functions in system. Facilitate debugging via existing tools for root cause and resolution
· Manage support requests with Oracle Support, coordinate with DBA team and other technical support teams to drive to closure incidents and problems .
· Support for data conversion, data extraction, integration, report development on Oracle ERP cloud and EBS.
· Support regression testing on Oracle ERP application (Cloud and EBS)
2. Support Oracle implementation projects and enhancement requests
· Provide strong functional knowledge/support for Oracle ERP cloud and EBS implementation projects
· Conduct the data collection , data conversion over the implementation
· Gather business requirement , conduct business process mapping, functional design, test support etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related.
· Previous experience of implementations or supporting multiple Oracle Applications project
· Technical skills PL/SQL, XML, BI publisher, OTBI is a plus
· Fluent in English.
· Good communication skills