Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Formee Holdings is a group of institutions that includes a beverage company (F&B), a mobile application company (tech) and a software company (tech). Formee Holdings is headquartered in Australia, with its offices in Malaysia and India.
We are building our technical team based in India and looking for iOS developers.
- Can design and build applications for iOS platform
- Understands design principles in general and iOS design principles in specific along with its interface guidelines
- Able to produce first class technical documentation along with realistic estimates.
- Able to translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning end to end features.
- Excellent programming and analytical abilities.
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate and work well with co-workers and produce development teams to define, design, and ship new features in an Agile environment esp. In Scrum and Kanban hybrid.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Able to quickly understand existing application
- Possesses understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Participate in community knowledge sharing activities and skill building to maximize development efficiency
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance and memory tuning tools
- Strong knowledge of MVC and MVVM or MVP
- Experience with Payment gateways SDK esp. Stripe, Braintree and WeChat
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Has experience of working with push notifications using socket and firebase
- Has done benchmarking and optimization
- Has worked with SQL as well as NoSQL databases (Firebase will be preferred)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins.
- Comfortable working with static code analysis tools.
- Have published more than 5 highly downloaded and responsive iOS apps in the app store.
- Knowledge of Flutter or React.
- Hands on experience of TDD or BDD with CI/CD
- Hands on experience with Android development
- Experience working in multi module application