Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Assistant Manager-Training & Content
Scope of the Role:
Responsible for managing e-Learning process for CaratLane and program managing various projects to help drive business deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for eLearning and LMS Management by timely deployment of eLearning modules
- Liasoning with other functions to ensure updating and creation of e-learning content for retail team
- Analysis for training effectiveness through continuous feedback from regional trainers and other stakeholders
- Ensuring training content runs in sync with the business requirements.
- Supporting the business by identifying and implementing programs to help concern stores or addressing specific areas of improvement.
- Ensuring timely delivery of eLearning across the retail team, with the consistent coverage of new and concern stores.
- Continuously evaluate the current learning setup and improve the content quality for training programs.
The Right Candidate:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience LMS, e-Learning and training and development.
- High level of energy and passion for their job.
- Ability to multi-task and get results.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in retail industry is an added advantage