- At TailNode, we are at the bleeding edge of this change.
- We conceptualize and develop products that are aimed to enable this transformation of the political architecture of the country.
- We leverage the best practices and insights of the technology world and apply them in our unique way to deliver impact on a massive scale.
- We want to offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of this massive change and build new and exciting products with us
- We are seeking motivated and self-driven Frontend React JS Developer.
- You will be building product features by solving complex problems using cutting-edge technologies in an ownership and integrity driven culture.
- As a Frontend Developer, your role will be to work closely with the design team and
execute their ideas to reality.
- Ensuring that design is adhered to in building leading edge Frontend solutions.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 3-5 years of frontend development experience.
- Should have hands-on development experience in React JS.
- Exceptionally able with key development tools – JS/HTML5/CSS, React JS, experience
working with REST APIs.
- Proficient understanding of CSS frameworks & architecture (Material-UI, Bootstrap,
- Proficient understanding of SASS/Preprocessors, Webpack, npm and Git.
- Should be familiar with Test Driven Development and are familiar with relevant testing
frameworks (Jest, cypress, react-testing-library).
- Should have experience in working with Context API, Hooks & Redux.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Good understanding of SEO & accessibility principles and ensuring that our applications
will adhere to them.